Thursday, March 11, 2010

My day job........

My real job. Contract Quality Assurance-Vendor
Surveillance representative for various companies in the energy industry including several engineering firms. This high pressure pump is being rebuilt at a facility in Tyler, Tx. I am witnessing all hydrostatic testing (3500 psig) of the pumps. The pumps will also be performance tested later this month. My work allows me to travel quite a bit. Different types of equipment I work with include: Pumps, heat exchangers, gear boxes, piping, valves, pressure vessels, offshore coating systems, structural steel, and fittings. I have an AWS-CWI certification and an ASNT Radiographic  film Interpretation Certification. I love my job. No employees, just me, my iPhone, digital camera and laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers